Lower Property Tax
At a minimal while the new water infrastructure system is still underway and replacement of fixtures, faucets, water heaters, and in-home plumbing/water lines remain undone, the City will lower the assessment value of homes.
Lower Water Bills
At a minimal while the new water infrastructure system is still underway and replacement of fixtures, faucets, water heaters, and in-home plumbing/water lines remain undone, the City will not charge for water usage.
Approach the City Council to jointly commission a feasibility study that must demonstrate the ability of the City of Flint to fund, sustain, and operate the insurance system in a fiscally responsible manner. To the extent allowed by law, the City of Flint may establish, or enter into an agreement to establish, as permitted by law, an insurance system to provide, support, supplement or otherwise assist in the provision of automobile and/or property insurance for home owners and renters for City of Flint residents.
cost of living, Now!
quality of life, Now!
Anderson Fernanders, as Mayor of Flint,will work to
- bring financial and intellectual resources to our Block Clubs and Neighborhood Associations;
- ending the threat of taking a house for past due water bills;
- support homeowners to come from under upside down mortgages;
- support non violent and non sex offender to expunge Felony convection;
- seek ordinance that implements a 40 day drug testing grace period;
- work with council members to bring to justice those who poisoned our water supply;
- seek funding to replace fixtures, faucets, water heaters, and in-home plumbing/water lines;
- seek funding to support homeowners in making their homes energy efficient and maintain structural/functional integrity;
- seek funding to care for our vacant lots to add to beauty in of our neighborhood;
- seek funding to build new homes, and rehab vacant houses to meet the our housing needs;
- seek funding to repurpose blighted commercial buildings for new entrepreneurs;
- seek funding to renovate our current recreation centers;
- repurpose the use of existing City property and personal to better serve residents today;
- assist our educational system in working with our children to become the brightest in the world; and
- ensure during our water crisis funding transparency, roads are repaved, and high quality service.
Plan for Income Tax
Those living inside of the City, along with those working in the City but live out of it will pay income tax at a rate of 1% on income of $53,000 or more, .5% on income of 52,999.99 to $30,000, and .35% on income of $29,999 and under.
Plan for Police Department
A lager police department ran where the officers are in service of the men, woman, and children of Flint containing a unit to counter the force of the violent race haters along with the men, women, and children standing his or her ground.